Saturday, May 30, 2009


I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes -- and the stars through his soul.
Victor Hugo

Woman was taken out of a man; not out of his head to top him,nor out of his feet to be trampled underfoot; but out of his side to be equal to him,under his arm to be protected and near his heart to be loved...


If I never met you,I wouldn't like you....If I didn't like you,I wouldn't love you...If I didn't love you,I wouldn't miss you...But I DID,I DO,and I WILL!

Love is a friendship set to music.
E. Joseph Cossman

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
Robert Frost

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment