Friday, May 28, 2010

Men......

This has a better eyes , better hair & better kiss
BUT this other one i really miss

i love this blonde & this other brown grl
BUT when i see this wheaty damn am so on a spell

with every new grl i think this is my desired cake
lil weeks after i relized this is not EXACTLY what i seek

am not a lier ..... i just hv a diferrent technique
not my falut am different & need someone unique

i hv seen so many faces... from different places ... and all races
BUT still cant define my choose bases.......

so DONT judge my actions... Only see my intentions

OH MEN

You will never rest
coz u always seek the best
not knowing that it dose not exist

but yet you still search
for the best diamond that you will never reach
Bcoz each girl.........
is uniquePearl

No comments:

Post a Comment